Thursday, December 4, 2025

Falling into December

 

Hello December ❄️ You are the last one, be the best one! 

Yes, I fell into December...right down my side porch steps on December 1, 2025 going to work after a lovely time off with family for Thanksgiving. Not exactly the way I wanted to greet the last month of 2025.

I'm fine. I just broke my big toe, sprained my entire leg, basically. And got a few days early vacation from work. I'm old, but I think I'll heal up fine.

In spite of my clumsiness, I am going into December with renewed positivity and peace. I've started attending our local church as regularly as I can. I've made some wonderful new friends and connected with some old childhood friends. I feel December is going to be a very positive direction into 2026. 

I'm excited to announce that preparations to begin re-drafting the second book of the Cherry Blossom Collection is still underway. I'm slowly making my way through the first draft that was written about 2 years ago which consist of 13 chapters. We'll see if I decide to go in a totally opposite direction than what I have now. :)

Anywhoooo...I wanted to check in. See how everyone's doing. Have you started your Christmas shopping or decorating? Considering my current state (broken toe), the decorating might have to hold off a week.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a blessed time with family and friends. And, I'll check back in soon.

Please feel free to leave a comment below.

Angela Hood Writes Savannah Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Is Almost Here...Why'd You Come In Here Looking Like That?

  Fall begins...  I'm not sure if we're still falling backward on time, but...   As you can see, we're only 1 week and 1 day awa...